Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Almost three years later.....

So much can change in a few years!  I am still in school and will be graduating with my bachelors degree in University Studies in May. My two majors are Family & Consumer Sciences and Psychology.  I work three-quarter time as a nutrition educator and love my job.  I'm still trying to decide if I want to continue with school and get my masters degree or stop for now.

My daughter, Kinsey, is in 7th grade.  She plays trombone in the band and is in 4-H.  She loves cats and drawing.  She is amazing at drawin using computer graphics.  She still draws with pencil and paper as well.



Neal and I have been married for almost 14 years and still live in New Mexico. He works at the local Ford dealership. It was a huge change from the work he did before but he is enjoying it.

I guess this will be my update for now. I would like to keep updating when I have time...

No comments: